Tag: subconscious mind
 

How to Stop Your Flow of Thoughts

December 3, 2009 Email This Post Email This Post Print This Post Print This Post

There are two really simple ways how to stop your thoughts effectively. The first one is a kind of meditation and the other one a kind of self-hypnosis. Both methods sound more complicated and challenging than they really are. I’ve tried out a lot of different ways to calm my mind but the methods mentioned [...]

Read the full article...

How to Use Your Subconscious Mind

December 1, 2009 Email This Post Email This Post Print This Post Print This Post

Our subconscious mind is the most powerful force in this universe. 90% of our mental processes work subconsciously and have decisive impact on our subjective reality. The other 10% are part of our consciousness and attend our daily grind by dealing with things like terms, sensual perceiptions and other conscious information. Since the moment humans [...]

Read the full article...
Tags: , , , ,
Posted in Subconscious Mind on Dec 1st, 2009, 20:06 by haukeborow   

The Hidden Gate to Reality

November 26, 2009 Email This Post Email This Post Print This Post Print This Post

Reality is more than it seems to be. You can define it abstractly as amount of information and emotions that is represented in our consciousness. Information for example is perceived by our human wits and is lead to our brain. Afterwards or better parallel to that this information gets into our consciousness in the form [...]

Read the full article...
Tags: , , , ,
Posted in Subconscious Mind on Nov 26th, 2009, 17:08 by haukeborow